Holiday home finance options

Spread the cost of your Maguire’s Country Park Holiday Home.

Our finance options could give you the ability to purchase your new holiday home in monthly instalments.

You could be in your very own holiday home, enjoying a five-star lifestyle on a Maguire’s Country Park, for as little as a 15% deposit and 8.9% APR.

Representative Example

Please note: Finance is subject to status and only available on Holiday Home purchases.

Maguire’s Country Parks acts as a credit broker not a lender.

Head office address: 49 Russell Street, Darlington, DL1 1PT

Company number: 03945286

Product Partnerships, which is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Product Partnerships Limited FCA registration number is 626349 and its address is Salts Piazza Offices,Salts Mill, Victoria Road, Saltair, BD18 3LA. Product Partnerships Limited’s permitted business is to act as a Principal for a network of Appointed Representatives who arrange regulated credit facilities for customers who are purchasing goods from them. We will provide personal data to Product Partnerships to allow them to conduct assessments of the level of service that we provide to you and to enable them to submit information regarding their regulatory returns to the Financial Conduct Authority.

We offer credit from one lender. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through We may receive a commission payment from Hitachi if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (