Though the Summer season is over, we are as busy as ever at Maguires Country Parks! This month, we are excited to announce a Mid Week Special for our touring caravan customers. Until end of February 2017, can book in for 4 nights stay, from Monday to Thursday, at Ord House Country Park in Berwick Upon Tweed or Forget Me Not Country Park in Longhorsley near Morpeth, for just £60. (Please note this offer ends Feb 2017.) Our touring pitches are hard standing with electric and water hook ups.
A touring holiday offers you the best of both worlds: home comforts in the great outdoors coupled with flexibility, freedom and independence. Here are 10 great reasons to get yourself a touring caravan!
- Freedom & Flexibility – with a touring caravan you can go away on holiday anywhere, at anytime, without being committed to spending every holiday caravanning in the same place. Though once you’ve visited Maguires Country Parks we doubt you will want to go anywhere else!
- Spontaneity – with a touring caravan you can pack up and go at the last minute, even if it is for just one night.
- Discover beautiful locations – with a touring caravan you have the chance to discover and explore the most picturesque parts of the UK.
- Affordability – There is no ongoing ground rent or service charge to pay and prices on touring caravans start from the £2K mark.
- A touring caravan is a good long-term investment as caravans hold their value well.
- Sociable – you can go away with a group of friends or family and enjoy a drink or two on the campsite without worrying about who will be driving home afterwards.
- Meet new people – make new friends each time you visit, either on neighbouring pitches or by attending park events or visiting the onsite bar and restaurant.
- Follow your hobby, interest or sport around the country – a short break in a touring caravan is much cheaper than staying in a B&B or hotel.
- Wide choice – from small and cosy to luxurious touring caravans, there is something to suit all tastes.
- Endless holidays – on average, touring caravan owners go away four weeks a year plus ten weekends. The caravan will have paid for itself in no time!
To arrange your touring holiday at Maguires Country Parks, contact the parks directly and we will get you booked in! Whilst there you can get out and explore the sights of Northumberland and have a bite to eat in our on site bars – Maguires Bar and Prince William Bar & Grill.
Contact Forget Me Not Country Park: (01670) 788364
Contact Ord House Country Park: (01289) 305288
The Maguire Family.
Ready To Get Away From It All?
Maguires Country Parks are award winning country parks across Northumberland, North Yorkshire and County Durham